Since every house is unique, why leave your security system to a standard solution? You might need a basic alarm system that comes with doors, windows, and motion sensors in your primary rooms. Perhaps you need a more comprehensive security solution that bundles indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, fire and flood detection, and home automation capabilities. In any case, your La Verkin home security system ought to include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Best Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security bundle, you can select:
- Window and door sensors on all entry windows and doors
- Motion detectors for high priority rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless keyfob arming remote
- Digital wall mounted keypad equipped with a high decibel alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
La Verkin Security Cameras Let You See Your Home When You’re Out
To see who is knocking on your door or the cause of that strange noise outside, you’re going to want a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front steps and gives you a visual on your deliveries or visitors before you answer the door. Outside cameras are motion activated, and feature waterproof and low-light designs that deliver video in HD quality. Or simply check up on the children and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
Watch real-time footage and receive alerts from each of your La Verkin surveillance cameras via your ADT Control mobile app. Watch your property 24/7 to check that everything is where it should be - or get 30-sec video clip notifications when the camera senses unusual motion.