A Smart St. George Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are everyday worries that may lead to significant water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
But, when you install a St. George monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In St. George?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to see that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a St. George flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system detects dripping or standing water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're away from home. When your St. George flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your St. George Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when emergency assistance arrives. Using these systems is helpful when you’re at the property, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored St. George flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your phone when excessive water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from security cameras to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the right options to fit your needs. Just call (435) 393-6111 today or submit the form on this page to request your no-obligation free estimate.