If you’re wondering about the most vulnerable spots for a break-in, your main entrance and ground-floor windows are at the top of the list. Knowing this fact, it should come as no shock that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as vital components for home security installations in St. George. While it’s true the technology has been around for decades, you might be surprised at what current sensors can do.
How Can Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
Irregardless of the level of ADT package you choose, window and door alarm sensors will be included. Installation is also included so you don’t have to trouble with it yourself, and there won’t be any reason to fret about your sensors being positioned properly.
At the heart of your door and window alarm sensors is a basic, yet powerful two-piece magnetic contact. One piece is fastened to the frame, and the other is mounted right to the window or door. You shut your entry and the matching contacts connect together seamlessly. When the system is armed and a door or window opens, the magnetic contacts move apart and your alarm is set off. But you should know, these advanced devices have the ability to do much more than just activate your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In St. George
On the frontline of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors provide a range of benefits, like the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These devices trip your high-decibel siren whenever an entry is opened when the system is armed.
- Immediate alerts: Would you like to know what’s occuring at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to get immediate alerts directly to your cell phone when a component is triggered.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-7 monitoring agents will be given an update as well. Your house will be defended, regardless of your location.
- Home automation interactions: Program your security components to work in a complementary fashion. You might have your lighting turn on or have a camera to start recording if a door or window sensor is set off. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll have the opportunity to catch sight of who activated the sensor to begin with.
- Design appeal: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even installed. They have a slim design that fits nicely with any interior. You even have the ability to find fully recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Choose from wireless or wired components contingent on the kind of installation that works best for you. No matter your choice, your house will be better protected.
More useful than previous versions, window and door sensors in St. George can be expertly incorporated into your whole home security package.
Design Your Own Home Security Package In St. George
How would you like to have advanced door and window alarm sensors in St. George that enhance your safety and interact straight to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will enjoy when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to see what we might do for you, call (435) 393-6111 or submit the form on this page.