Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In St. George?
There's a general idea that placing signage from a home security company by your primary entry is all that is needed to safeguard your property. Essentially, a burglar is expected to view "Protected By ADT'' and move on. So why not simply use a home security sign in St. George and skip installing a home security system? Frankly, some think that a alarm system isn’t needed, all you need is a home security sign in St. George. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in St. George instead of the actual alarm system.
While there is legitimate value in showcasing signs and decals from prominent residential security experts such as ADT®, it isn't enough to dissuade all burglars. You’ll be in a much better position guarding your home with some actual security components. It seems like much less of a gamble than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in St. George.
Reinforce Your St. George Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
Although home security signs could deter intrusion some of the time, it’s not wise to rely on them as your lone security measure. Alternatively, think about implementing some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Surveillance systems: Not surprisingly, intruders never wish to be recorded on video as it might be submitted in legal proceedings. Consider exterior surveillance that oversees primary entry points like your front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: Most invaders gain access via your front door, back door, and windows, so you need to have them safeguarded by motion and glass break sensors. If a device is triggered, your integrated home defense will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring station.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Although it’s true that many robberies happen in the daytime when you are working, you should also defend against burglars who wait until dark. Lights with motion-detection capability placed strategically near your windows, doors, and garage will immediately shine a light on questionable activity and scare off potential invaders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locking devices will notify you whenever an individual tries to unlock your entry. A doorbell camera adds another layer of security by giving you real-time footage. Both can be accessed by your mobile security app.
● Smart lights: A great home automation component, smart lighting are able to be put on a schedule or activated directly from your phone. They make it seem like you are home and help discourage prospective robbers.
Get Started On Your Complete Home Security Package
Why take the chance that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in St. George when you are able to install a complete home protection plan? Reach out to (435) 393-6111 or fill out the following form to request assistance. You are able to pick from various solutions at budget-friendly rates or you can personalize your system any way you like.