Reinforce Your St. George Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
Although home security signs could deter intrusion some of the time, it’s not wise to rely on them as your lone security measure. Alternatively, think about implementing some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Surveillance systems: Not surprisingly, intruders never wish to be recorded on video as it might be submitted in legal proceedings. Consider exterior surveillance that oversees primary entry points like your front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: Most invaders gain access via your front door, back door, and windows, so you need to have them safeguarded by motion and glass break sensors. If a device is triggered, your integrated home defense will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring station.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Although it’s true that many robberies happen in the daytime when you are working, you should also defend against burglars who wait until dark. Lights with motion-detection capability placed strategically near your windows, doors, and garage will immediately shine a light on questionable activity and scare off potential invaders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locking devices will notify you whenever an individual tries to unlock your entry. A doorbell camera adds another layer of security by giving you real-time footage. Both can be accessed by your mobile security app.
● Smart lights: A great home automation component, smart lighting are able to be put on a schedule or activated directly from your phone. They make it seem like you are home and help discourage prospective robbers.