ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving St. George & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in St. George
September 23, 2021

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in St. George?

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in St. George?

In the process of assembling the nursery, you put together the cradle, covered the walls with a soft, lighter shade, and established the ultimate diaper changing station. The next step is to decide the manner in which you want to watch your baby sleep. You might go with the standard monitoring choice that allows you to hear through an integrated speaker, or you could step up the tech and use high-definition video, 2-way communication, and initialization through motion sensing.

The higher tech alternative may make you think of cameras included in a modern home security package, but can you use a security camera as a baby monitor in St. George? 

Your security camera baby monitor is part of your smart home installation

The nice thing about implementing a security camera as a baby monitor in St. George is that it will work in unison with your other home automation and security components. For instance, if you observe that your baby is having trouble falling asleep, you have the ability to adjust your integrated thermostat from your smartphone app to increase the room’s comfort. In addition, as they awaken for their midnight feeding, you might slowly illuminate the space’s smart lights to indicate you’re coming. And if you have two or more small children in different rooms, you can supply each one a camera and monitor the images in the same smartphone app.

An indoor security camera in St. George is an important aspect of your home’s complete security and automation package

Whether you want a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or just want one for your residential protection, begin by reaching out to Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint specialist will walk you through the available choices and work hard to configure the most suitable home defense package for your property. Place a call to (435) 393-6111 or submit the form on this page.